- WORKS WITH ALL COOKWARE – CUSIMAX Hot Plate provides you with double Extra-Large burner measuring 3.5 Inches to handle those searing frying browning sauteing steaming and keep warm needs. Besides unlike induction cooktop our countertop burner works well with all types of cookware such as frying pans steak plates stone pots aluminum stainless steel glass ceramic cooking utensils and more for maximum convenience.
- INFRARED CERAMIC BURNER- With 2400W power infrared technology the hot plate heats up in seconds the heat can be evenly distributed through infrared radiation. It also features a thermostat control knob to conveniently set the desired temperature for your cooking. Meanwhile ceramic glass plates offer excellent heat conduction to minimize heat loss. You can discover how fast it is to cook a full pot of stew with the help of infrared ceramic hot plate.
- COMPACT COOKWARE – CUSIMAX hot plates are portable cooking units great for meal preparation on the go or for use in small cooking spaces without traditional kitchen access. The portable hot plate can be used in small living space kitchen office and vacation spaces. But hot plates aren’t only ideal for small spaces even larger fully equipped kitchens may require an extra stove for preparing food for parties and holiday dinners. So adding this hot plate to your cookware is always a good idea.
- NON-RADIATION ELECTRIC HOTPLATE – The hob has a handy individual power indicator light so you will always be able to see if the hob is on or off. The temperature is regulated by a thermostat and the hob is equipped with a temperature fuse for overheating protection. What’s more our table top hob does not produce radiation or noise when it is working it is very suitable for use at home and pregnant women can also use it safely.
- QUALITY ASSURANCE – Fitted with a British Standard 3 Pin Plug. Our hot plates have passed UK CA CE CB GS and EMC certifications. Don’t forget the 12-MONTH warranty of CUSIMAX. If you have any questions about the hotplates please feel free to contact us via email. (Note: It is normal the machine will get hot because it has a higher calorific value when it works. The heating light may cycle on and off during operation.)