- The CosmoGrill Outdoor Duo provides the best of both worlds combining gas and charcoal to form the ultimate barbecue. Constructed of a powered steel body and featuring two generously sized grilling areas extending over 80cm combined the cooking techniques are endless with grilling smoking or both at any time. The barbecue is perfect for entertaining up to 20 people with a banquet of sausages burgers wings pork chops corn on the cob and plenty more.
- GAS GRILL: Three steel burners and a side burner with power totalling 9 kW that can be ignited and adjusted individually to provide better control over grilling. The side burner can be used to perfect sauces and cook vegetables enabling you to create several meals in one go. Grill temperature reaches up to 280℃ and so it’s great if you want to get adventurous with cooking new meats. Removable grease tray for easy clean up. Also included is a propane gas 37 mbar regulator and hose!
- CHARCOAL SMOKER: Fire chamber creating an ‘offset smoker’ effect for you to cook ribs with deep red smoke rings and briskets with exceptionally crisp “bark”. Chimney and adjustable air vents to facilitate better flow of heat and smoke for the optimum flame grilled flavour. Height adjustable coal tray with 6 settings to provide the right amount of heat required. Smoker provides variable heat distribution around the grill enabling you to cook meats/veg with specific requirements all together.
- MADE WITH YOU IN MIND: Removable cast iron grill grates that are easy to clean in the sink! Two thermostats in ℉ and ℃ for more control over temperatures. Steel warming rack to keep food heated. Bottom shelf storage for condiments and food preparation utensils. Four castor wheels for quick transportation and mobility around the garden.
- Barbecue dimensions: 164 x 60 x 118 cm approx (LxWxH) not including when the hood is up. Cooking Area: 86 x 84 cm approx total 43 x 42 cm approx per chamber