- Suitable for both charcoal and wood fuels Perfect for grilling cooking and smoking.
- An Integrated Cooking Thermometer On The Lid Displays The Temperature Which Can Be Controlled By Adjusting The Vent Located On The Side Of The Smoking Chamber
- Attached To The BBQ Is A Wooden Work Surface That Offers Space For Plates And Equipment To Help When Serving Up The Food
- Main Material: Powder-Coated Steel Heat-Resistant Paint. Chrome Plated Cooking Grates. Coal Grids For Both Cooking Chambers.
- Dimensions: L x H x D: 116 X 113 X 66 Cm. Cooking Chamber: L: 61 Cm X Ø 30 Cm. Grill Surface Area: 52 Cm X 30 Cm. Firebox: L: 30 Cm X Ø 30 CM. Wooden Side Shelf: 62 X 22 Cm. *Based On Outermost Extremities.. Assembly Required Instructions Provided